Friday, October 31, 2014

Reflection 5

          I feel like this was the most productive week I have ever had with 20% Time. I had extra time at home, so I learned all but one category on the ASL website. I know over 100 signs! I also created flashcards during class. These will help me to not only practice without a computer, but I can also mix them up to make sure that I truly memorize the word and not just the order in which they were presented.
          I feel truly accomplished this week, and i'm positive that I will be able to form proper sentences by the end of November, since I have much of the necessary vocabulary memorized. By the end of next week, however, I plan to master all the vocabulary offered on the ASL website and also any other words I can find elsewhere. I want to be able to properly convey my thoughts, not only talk about the weather. After next week, I will begin forming sentences and speaking to other people with sign language. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment