Tuesday, October 14, 2014

reflection 2

This week for 20% time I continued from what I was doing last week. I finished up with the bird drawing which came out very different than what it was suppose to be. For this past week I decided to continue with drawing whatever I think of. So, I drew a strange looking pattern made with just a bunch of straight lines. This came a lot closer to what I imagined than what I drew in week one. Also it was a lot simpler. Moving on, in week three I intend to actually start using pictures to look at while drawing. Hopefully this will actually make my drawings more accurate. From this past week and last week I have learned what I really need to start doing and practicing, that mainly being my ability to draw from pictures so my ability to draw from memory will also increase.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see what your drawings looked like! I always loved to draw, but my brother is the one who is really good at it. He can look at anything and draw it perfectly - like it is popping off the page! I have such a hard time, like you said, drawing things I think of in my head. Can't wait to hear how week 3 goes for you!

    ReplyDelete