Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Reflection 3

I thought this project would be very boring and tedious. But after a while, this project started to grow on me. I actually found myself liking the task of searching and learning new recipes and actually I would enjoy my mother's help as well. Much like now, I had trouble finding a cupcake recipe this week and my mother knew about my project and looked up a nice recipe for fudge that she wants to make with me. Also I would occasionally find myself talking to my mom and asking her about different recipes that she knows and asking how difficult they are and I enjoy being able to converse with her about something else other than how messy my room is. Maybe this project isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, why did you pick something you thought would be tedious? Are you recording your reflections on each recipe somewhere? What worked well and what did not?

    ReplyDelete