Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Reflection 2

Edit: Sorry I wrote this but forgot to publish it! oops!

Hello Boys and Girls! So for this weeks twenty percent project, I learned how to play the C and the F chord. I figured these would be the best to learn next as they are the next fairly basic chords to learn that are pretty easy for a bigger to do. It went fairly well. The F chord is rather difficult, because one finger needs to cover 2 strings, and if not done right it produces a tense, unpleasant sound. However, after practicing a while, I was able to get it down. I find myself though constantly putting my finger on the wrong fret, but after a quick notice I can fix it. It just makes playing fluidly rather difficult. These chords are rather common in music, so it gives me a broader wing-span to play. I've got them down fairly well, and could probably play them almost smoothly in a song. Not sure what I'm doing next week but wish me luck anyway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment