Friday, October 31, 2014

For the second week I spent my time trying to figure out what programs will help me animate in the form of animation that I was trying to do. There is one Youtube channel name Slamcow or Slamcow creations that releases videos to how he creates the videos he makes. In these video's he explains what programs he uses and what kind of things he had difficulty with. He explains what kind of problems he faced in making the things he wanted to happen work, and how he solved the problem using the program in the video. I will be referencing his youtube videos for help in my attemps to use this program as well as in editing my own videos to come. Hopefully the programs that he uses will also work for my own computer at home and will be able to handle all the processing that it takes to make these videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment