Saturday, October 18, 2014

Reflection 3

This week I didn't have much time to work on this project because of school responsibilities, but I plan to work on it a lot this weekend. It's really hard finding time to work on this project but I think if I really tried I would make time for it, which I will. I'm going to motivate myself because I really want to finish this scarf and move on to something else. My goal to finish it will be next weekend, hopefully if all goes well. Other than that, I think I'm getting better at it and faster but I still don't know what to do with the excess yarn that I dropped the stitches of. I don't want to cut it off because I that that will ruin the whole thing, but I can't just leave it there.
I'm very happy I got new knitting needles because they're so much easier to work with. I think that's why the process is going by so much faster. It definitely won't come out perfect, but it doesn't look too bad at this point. I think it's going to be really neat once I'm done and can wear it.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of what you are working on! What color did you choose to make it? Is it just one piece of yarn that is dangling off? Sometimes you can trim it and tie it/loop it into the knitting so it doesn't unravel.

    ReplyDelete