Monday, October 13, 2014

Reflection Week 2

Despite being submerged in immense amounts of school work and etc., I was able to research about my next venture: brownies. I surfed Google for multiple recipes and found a small batch that suited my liking. I picked a nice recipe for chewy fudgy brownies since personally, I prefer my brownies chewy and having a less cakey texture. Though I was not able to produce a batch of brownies this week or this weekend since the weekend also produced a large amount of stress and work for myself, I was able to help my mother cook and watched her bake which helped me to see some baking from a (relatively) professional baker. I plan on making the brownies during the weekend if my schedule shall allow.

1 comment:

  1. So what is your project? Brownies? Recipes? Baking?

    I know school must be really busy right now, but that is so cool that you have time to do something that interests you. Can't wait to hear how your brownies go! Post some pictures =)

    ReplyDelete