Monday, October 13, 2014

Reflection 2

This week in twenty percent, I made some proficient progress in my movie. I have finalized the plot for my movie and have created the setting location and characters. I have also started acquiring costumes. Most of the costumes, since the majority of the movie takes place in school were easy to acquire. For some like my hall monitor characters, I have yet to acquire uniforms for. Additiobally, I have already started writing a good portion of the script for the movie. The first 2 sections for the movie lie already finished with the script with the third being well on its way. I have also started making a palylist of songs for some sections of the movie. With the music and script, I am planning on filming and editing a trailer by the end of the week. I also have been trying to get an another camera for filming and I believe I can borrow one form a friend. That would make a total of 2 which should be enough. I have also decided to split the movie into "episodes."

My plans for the next week are to finish the majority of the script and begin filming the trailer along with the beginning of the first episode.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome! It seems like you really know what goes into making a movie. I also loved how you explained your project and what you are trying to accomplish along with what you have already accomplished. I am excited to hear more about the plot and finding the other costumes!

    ReplyDelete