Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reflection 3

       This week I have been really busy and could not get much done, especially since class was shortened. However, I do have some good news to report. Durimg class I have mastered all of the food signs on the ASL website, and every single one before that. I have been practicing whenever I am reminded or get the chance, and I feel as if I am really improving. I also talked to my friend, and he has agreed to help me whenever i need to know something that I cannot understand or cannot find online. This next week I plan on getting back into routine and learning the rest of the signs on the ASL website. My goal is that by the end of the month I will know all 100 basic signs and be able to test them on a native speaker.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Do you have a friend that knows ASL? What a fun and good reason to learn them and practice =)

    ReplyDelete