Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reflection 3

Even though 20% time this week was shortened, I feel like I was able to get more done. Since we had less time in class, I pushed myself at home to get up more often and actually practice. I started learning the basics of a few tricks and then my brother started doing them with me. I found it easier working with someone by my side, especially my brother, since there was that sense of competition involved. I'm going to incorporate some fitness into my 20% percent project because soccer isn't only about doing tricks. I'm going to start going to the gym again and run 20+ minutes a day to increase my speed and endurance. In addition, I'm going to also start eating clean to be fit for the next soccer season. I believe that incorporating all of this into my 20% project  will benefit me more in many ways.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! I have always found that clean eating helps my energy throughout the day.. Even if you aren't gaining weight from eating poorly, it makes you more sluggish and your body doesn't have as much good fuel for sports and athletic activities.

    ReplyDelete