Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reflection week 3

This week was pretty rough for me, and I'm sure it was for many of my classmates, due to school work and college deadlines. Unfortunately, I didn't get to work on my twenty percent project much this week. In class, I did some more reading in my borrowed book and it was pretty interesting. I was working on a chapter about the very early origins of fencing. I kind of feel like I should come up with more clear goals than I have right now. I kind of think the movie idea for my final project might not be sufficient to show what I've learned. A friend suggested that maybe I could become a certified director, but I don't know if that will be possible or if I'll have enough time. My mind is kind of consumed by getting into college at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you for focusing on college! The 20% project is definitely supposed to be something you are excited about that you can let your mind wander into something you can enjoy.. to be creative and really apply what you know. I think you've also learned so much about the history as well - it would be interesting to find a way to incorporate that as well!

    ReplyDelete