Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Reflection 3

This week I made the best deviled eggs I've ever tasted. This is a childhood favorite. My family always made this dish for family parties. We threw my cousin a birthday gathering and this time I made the deviled eggs. First I boiled the eggs. Then I put them under cold water, rinsed, and peeled the eggs. I cut them in half and removed the yoke. Mixing the yoke was my favorite part. I used my cousins recipe, mayo, sugar, relish, and lemon juice. This weeks mix was a success.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos you posted! I am so glad I looked at this after lunch, or I would have been super hungry after seeing these pictures. Glad it turned out well! And now you can make them for other people - maybe it will become their childhood favorite =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, this is a good post on your recipe, but it would be better if you included the recipe itself and any tricks or tips. But where is your reflection on the product? What have you learned this week?

    ReplyDelete