Monday, October 13, 2014

Reflection 2

This past week I've spent time in the gym after to school to work on my legs for a total of about 3 hours. I let my leg muscles rest for a couple of days and then I continue. Also I got a chance to go to my local recreational center and attempt the dunk, and I failed at it. But I am not that far off. I'd say that I am about a month and a half off of reaching my goal. Once my goal has been reached I can work on aesthetics and other things of that nature with my partner Lawrence, to take the project to a whole new level.

1 comment:

  1. What were you doing to work on your legs? Did you research specific workouts that are more effective than others? Also, what is your ultimate goal? Working on your legs or dunking? I was a little confused by that. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your project!

    ReplyDelete