Friday, October 17, 2014

Reflection 3

This week I practiced mostly on getting the technique down for the knuckle ball because I need to build that strong foundation for me to be able to perform it well. I went to the soccer fields immediately after practice whenever I had some free time. I also recorded myself to see what exactly it was that I was doing wrong with my knuckle ball. I know what I need to do but applying it and getting that shot is very difficult. For the weekend and this next upcoming week I will make sure to fit in some more time for me to practice on my knuckle ball because I really want to perfect this and start using whenever I take a free kick in game. Hopefully I can get the technique down by the end of this next week so I can start focusing on the little things and just making all my free kicks better.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really complicated .. kick? Trick? I'm not sure what the knuckle ball is. What do you have to do for it to be better? Is it the positioning of your feet? Good luck practicing this week!

    ReplyDelete