Monday, October 20, 2014

Reflection 3

This week I continued to work on my sketch of Miranda Kerr. I think it really helped me take time to perfect features such as the nose and lips, which I have had trouble with in the past. I held the drawing against the photo to the light to trace major outlines, but the photo is only a portion of the face. I decided to extend into a full face as seen below. I think it has really come out nicely, and the more I continue to work on the details, the more realistic it becomes. I will try to finalize it in the next week, by finishing the shading, hair and lips. 

1 comment:

  1. Your sketch looks amazing so far! I know one of the other students was watching youtube clips to help with shading techniques. Have you looked online for sketching videos yet?

    ReplyDelete