Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Reflection 4

After laying in bed after completing a college application, I realized that the marking period would soon be ending. Looking back, I don't really see much that I have accomplished other than scraping through different classes (mainly English which I am a complete lost cause in) and doing adequately in multiple tests. But when I look at this class, I can say that I am learning a skill that will actually follow me in life that is being graded as a project. So as these last weeks of the marking period come to a close, I will be proud to say that I will be able to finally be able to create my mother's apple caramel "cake" (I don't know whether to call it a cake or pie). Wish me luck with this one guys!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's the most amazing part about twenty percent time - you can do something you love, learn more, get a GRADE for it, and be super creative with something in the school day! I think you're doing a great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. I never thought you would choose to bake for 20% Time lol. I never pictured you as that kind of guy, but I think it's really cool!
    P.S. you should bring me a cake next class. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete