Friday, October 31, 2014

Reflection Number 5

Okay can we just pause for a second. This is the fifth reflection. That's how many weeks that has gone by????? wow I just, it never registered until now.......
ANYWAY back to business. So i finally decided upon what chords I would work on, and those chords are A minor, C, F, and G. Those are probably four of the easiest chords that I can actually manage to play so far to be perfectly honest! Its going fairly well; I was able to play the song Hallelujah with hardly any breaks in between! So thats a good thing!!! Considering this is my first time really playing this instrument ever ( i had attempted to once before when I chose guitar so some of it was a bit of a refresher) I'm think I'm doing well! I'm completing my goal of playing without hesitation, at least with this song, so that's a major plus!!!!!. I might post a video of me playing, it all depends (i'd made one now but I'm in a costume and that would look silly!). Who knows what I'll do next week! Wish me luck anyway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment