Sunday, October 12, 2014

Reflection 2

This week, I have began to finalize my HTML instructions and lessons. With the lessons, I now know how to add images, hyperlinks, text, paragrapghs, graphics and headings to webpages. All of these things will be necessary. If I do make a webpage, I am thinking about just making it a very simple webpage displaying and showcasing all my coding skills. With CSS, I am still pretty early into learning it as it is a bit more advanced than HTML as it deals with the formatting of the webpage and such things. Therefore, mastering CSS will take some time. I will try to become knowledgeable in CSS by next week. During 20% in class, I will continue these lessons as well. I used codeacademy for all my lessons.

1 comment:

  1. Your post was very informative about your project! HTML coding is definitely the simpler of the two, because it is all right there. I grew up learning HTML and when I was in college CSS started to make an appearance. I learned a little bit about the styles and how to add the pages together.. Then flash started to become super popular and I just gave up ;) When you start making a website, please post it even if you are still working on it! I would love to see the ways you are coding things! Did you already research a website to publish your site on?

    ReplyDelete