Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Reflection: Week 2

Although I was not in class on Friday, I put my own time in for 20%. All last week I took down notes on my weaknesses and strengths. I also wrote down any questions I had throughout each day. During my 20% time I looked up every single one of these questions. I also researched tips again, because after starting my process I started understanding clean eating blogs more. I took down my own recipes and tips and am hopefully starting a blog of my own this upcoming week. After a productive trip to Costco I realized eating healthy isn't bad at all, I never actually get hungry because I always have something to eat however, I think working at the mall will be my biggest obstacle. There is so many more options at work that are gross and processed than healthy and natural. It'll take more effort out of me to start packing my own lunch for work getting used to a new routine. This is all about self control and adaptation, and I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. Maylene - Great post! So glad you were able to find time to do your 20% even though you weren't in class. It took me a while to realize what you were researching and doing, but that's okay. What did you mean by writing down your strengths and weaknesses? Like all of your strengths and weaknesses or just in relation to healthy eating?

    ReplyDelete