Sunday, October 12, 2014

reflection week 2

I lost three pounds. I started running a lot and and just cutting down the amount of food I eat and instead started eating five times a day. Usually, I would eat three big meals a day but this change made a huge difference. I ordered some equipment that I will be using for my exercises. Everything is going pretty well, I am very happy with my progress. I also realized how much this project is changing my life like I honestly feel good and really confident. The only thing I'm afraid of is that I got invited to two parties next week and I feel like it's going to ruin my new routine of eating healthy. 

1 comment:

  1. I am the queen of lifestyle changes! I used to be 215lbs and over three years lost 65lbs. Parties are definitely hard - watch our for salt, etc! But a great thing to do is to eat ahead of time so you aren't starving when you get there. Good luck! Can't wait to hear more about how you do in your project!

    ReplyDelete