Saturday, October 25, 2014

Reflection 4

       Two weeks ago I set a goal that by today I will have 100 ASL words learned and memorized. I realize now that while attainable, time pressures of this week did not allow me to complete my goal. However, I came very close to reaching my target. While learning new words is very important in advancing with this project, remembering them is equally as important. I spent my class time reviewing every word I have learned, while learning more words in the clothing, food, health, and feelings categories. I have added another week for me to complete my original goal, and by then I will definitely have completed the ASL course. I will then spend another week reviewing everything and finding more words to sign. Hopefully, by the end of November I will start having proper conversations with other people who speak sign language.

No comments:

Post a Comment