Sunday, October 26, 2014

Reflection 4

So, this week, I finally finished up the meta tags for my theme (yay!) and have started on the CSS portion of my code. I began by adding headers to each section I plan to code, for instance, the body, sidebar, posts, links, etc. I've only been able to add to the body, scrollbar, links, and misc sections but hopefully I'll get the chance to finish up the rest. Once I finish up the CSS, I want to move on and add the HTML section so that I can apply the code to a sideblog of mine to see what it looks like and if I'm actually making progress.
From there, I will tweak the code wherever necessary until it starts to look like an actual theme. I'm gonna continue planning out what I want to code first so I can avoid making too many errors that might go unnoticed. Besides that, I think the code is coming along nicely and seems promising. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment