Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reflection 3

This week, I have been learning more in depth text formatting in HTML, such as how to create lists, tables, line breaks and tags in a HTML file. These formatting commands are all pretty easy to learn, but the issue is memorizing all the languages. It is like learning another language, albeit HTML is a very simple language and JavaScript and Python are much more complex. I will begin to spend more time practicing if I want to make a website by the time the project is due. This upcoming week I will try to take any free time that I have to continue to learn coding languages. I have underestimated the complexity of coding, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Coding can be very tricky! I made myself a cheat sheet of all the codes I liked to use the most and played around with them. I'm excited to see your website!

    ReplyDelete