Sunday, October 26, 2014

reflection 4

This week for 20% time I decided to draw two different drawings instead of just one like I had been doing. First, In class I drew a penguin using a picture. To be more specific it was an emperor penguin, my favorite type of penguin. It honestly did not come out as well as I had thought it would so I had given up on it early because, I had drawn it in pen so I couldn't erase anything to fix it. The second drawing was also a penguin (I really want to learn how to draw a penguin) but, this time I used a YouTube video and pencil. It came out much better than the other one, and was definitely a large step in the right direction. So, for next week I will continue to use videos (but this time not a penguin) and this time I will actually upload pictures in the week 5 reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment