Monday, October 13, 2014

Reflection Week 2

My first Photoshop creation is nearing its final stages. I'm about 90% done with the dolphin and machine combination. All I have left to do is a fix a few rough edges on some of the metal plating on the dolphin and add shadows to create a more realistic effect. The project has been difficult, but definitely fun. Its amazing how an image in my head can be created by simply manipulating a few shapes in the program. I've learned about new features in this version of Photoshop that I had not known about before. I can't wait to finish this project and move on to my next one, which I hope will be even better looking than this one.

1 comment:

  1. Had you worked a lot with Photoshop before? It is truly amazing what you can accomplish with a photo editor. Post a picture of your work when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete