Saturday, October 25, 2014

Reflection 4

Progress is pretty slow, so I think my goal of a knitting a sweater by the end of this semester is pretty much not going to happen. Although I enjoy knitting so far, it does hurt my fingers a little bit when I knit for long periods of time. I usually knit when I have time after I've done my school work at night so I don't get much done because I'm so tired by that time. I'm expecting to work on knitting a lot when we have that four day weekend, so maybe I'll get a lot done and will be able to move on to something else. I'm still pretty proud of myself for the work I've done even though I was hoping to have finished by now because when I tired knitting for the first time two years ago, I failed pretty badly. All there is left to do now is finish the scarf and move on the socks, which look pretty complicated...

No comments:

Post a Comment