Friday, October 24, 2014

Reflection 4

I can't think of a witty greeting right now so just HELLO! HI! HOW IS EVERYONE!!! Um, so this week marks the beginning of my trek of learning how to play the ukulele!!! I'm not gonna say I started with any specific chords, because I didn't like, at all. I sorta just picked songs that I felt like playing and looked up the chords and played that. Mostly I used the C chords, because there are a bunch in that category, but I also used F and G and D. Honestly that probably isn't the best method of learning but I felt it would be interesting to start off as. This whole first week is important because it's my jumping off point. It's a sort of idea of how the rest of this shall play out. As it was with guitar, these chords are exceptionally common in many songs, plus are fairly easy to play so I can always use them again. I did fairly well with it all considering it was my first time around! I could play it so that it's semi recognizable so I consider that success!!!!! Honestly I'm not sure what I'm going to do next week but I guess we shall cross that bridge when I get there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment