Sunday, October 26, 2014

reflection 4

I have the tendency to push things off and do them last minute. I'm glad that so far I have been consistent with my effort and that I can see a lot of progress. This week I went to the gym 3 times, and I found that it  boosted my energy levels. On those days, I felt much more motivated to do what I had to do. Now I know this will definitely contribute to the progress and final outcome of my project. I learned the foot stall this week and from there I started to learn the rainbow, which is more difficult and requires a lot of patience to finally get right. With a few more practices, I know I'll be able to get it and go on to the next trick. I'm excited to see how far I get with this project, since there are a lot more complicated tricks out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment