Saturday, October 11, 2014

Reflection 2

This past week I practiced I managed to practice my free kicks for atleast 30 minutes after every soccer practice. I realized that I still need to practice on the technique of the knuckleball because it doesn't come out right everytime. On the other hand, I think I have improved a lot this week on getting the right amount of power on the ball when I kick it. During our class time, I watched a bunch of videos on the technique of performing a knuckleball. I hope to get the technique down by the end of this upcoming week so that I can start focusing on making the ball dip. I am going to try to get atleast an hour practicing on my free kicks every day this next week so I can reach my goal. Hopefully this extra half hour will speed up my progress.

1 comment:

  1. What a great update! I would love if you were a little more detailed about what the different styles are (maybe include videos or pictures?) and how you know if you are doing it right or if it's a bad kick. Soccer is one thing I don't know very much about - so I look forward to hearing more about what you are learning!

    ReplyDelete