Friday, October 17, 2014

Reflection 3

"The Charge"
          You can’t really tell from the photo, but it’s supposed to look like its floating; It looks better in person. So, that’s one move I’ve got down since starting this project. Of course, there are multiple other moves I’m working on simultaneously. I’m thinking I should maybe focus on one at a time. I might master more moves that way but it’ll feel like I’m wasting time. It’s just that every time I try to work on one move, another catches my eye. I’m going to try to “cram” in a lot of moves next week. I did originally plan on learning one move per week but as things are going now, I’m barely making it.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you are looking at your goals and reassessing what makes most sense. I look forward to seeing what else you will be able to do! Maybe at some point you can make a video? Does the ball move at all? Do you move from one trick to another? I'm very curious what your project is!

    ReplyDelete