Monday, October 13, 2014

Reflection 2

I learned this week that juggling with 3 balls will not be easy as it seems. First of all you have to have a good position and master the scooping technique which is easier said then done. Secondly, it is all about concentration being able to catch the third ball simultaneously as you catch the first one. It is pretty frustrating trying to do this because I've messed up about 1000 times. I did however catch it one time which made me feel better but then I dropped it trying to throw it back up. I am getting the feel for it but this is going to take a lot of practice. They say learning how to juggle can take 2 weeks to 2 months but I am confident that I will get this down. This week I hope to get down the first throw and catch. Then the rest of my 20% time is just practicing because once you get that down it is just repeating the process over and over again. I am aiming to master this in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Juggling is so hard!! I used to be on the Juggling Team in high school.. but I never did the performances because I could only do the 3 balls in the end. You know what works really well for practicing? Buy some handkerchiefs or light fabric. They fall slower so it is easier to get the positioning down.

    ReplyDelete