Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Week 4: reflection

During the past week I started updating my blog. I have yet to post recipes because I'm trying to college a lot before I do. I also went out looking for organic snacks that I can eat during school and at work. I did good most of the week but I went to Fridays and it is so hard not ordering what I always get. Substitution is a great way to stay on track but it can be very difficult. Breaking habits like my Fridays routine takes a lot of patients and completely takes me out of my comfort zone so I started researching how others do it and what restaurants I can go to. I mean I can't eat at home all the time!

1 comment:

  1. What sort of grocery stores do you visit to find organic foods? I agree that eating healthy out can be hard.. Once I ordered a burger at Red Robin and substituted the burger for grilled chicken.. Forgot that I did that when it came and it was so sad to watch everyone eat their burgers while I had chicken, haha. But at the end, when you feel good and have more energy, it is totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete