Sunday, October 19, 2014

week 3 reflection

This week I started working on my meal plan. I actually ate breakfast everyday. Also, I made my parents cut down on protein and integrate more vegetables. I need to work on the amount of sleep I get everyday though. On weekdays I only sleep for five hours which is not enough. The weather is starting to get cooler so when I work out it's not as uncomfortable.In addition, my sister started to work out with me and I think that's helping me a lot because we keep each other in check and it is not as boring.

1 comment:

  1. Good that you are starting this young! It took me well into my 20s before I started eating breakfast regularly.. and boy did it help! That is so fun that you are doing this with your family as well. It's nice to do things that are good for you and get quality time in with family/friends as well!

    ReplyDelete