Sunday, March 1, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection 1

Seeing as this was the first real week of 20%, and I wasn't in class for 20% time, the most I could do was pick a recipe that I will try to follow this upcoming week. My goal was to find an entrĂ©e to make that was both healthy and would taste fantastic. As a result, the recipe I found this week, and will be trying to produce next week, is "Pork Chops and Apples with Garlic Smashed Potatoes." Seeing as I love to eat meat, this healthier alternative should be able to satisfy my tastes! The importance of this week is that I got the ball rolling on this project; just getting started makes everything easier. I will use the recipe that I found by making the dish; hopefully if I follow the directions I'll be able to produce a great meal. I wasn't able to see any patterns this week, but as time goes on I should be able to pick up on any tendencies I have towards choosing recipes and cooking dishes. I feel like I succeeded in picking a recipe that I felt to be both health-conscious and great-tasting. Next week I will cook my dish, and will choose a new recipe. I'll let everyone know how the dish comes out. Until then!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/pork-chops-with-apples-and-garlic-smashed-potatoes-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment