Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reflection 3

This week has been pretty productive. I actually got to go out because of the warm weather and I tried some the rainbow in a game with my friends. Unfortunately, it didn't work and I gave the ball away but I practiced more afterwards and I can now do the rainbow in a stationary position. I will continue to work on it but I'm glad that even though I still need more work I picked up the technique pretty fast. I also noticed while playing that I got tired sooner than I usually would so I am going to incorporate a little bit of cardio with my training in order to improve. I am doing track again this year so this will definitely take care of the cardio I want to be doing. Next week I will make sure to continue practice the rainbow and practice a new skill move. Once I get comfortable with the skill move I will start to incorporate it in games that I have with friends. Hopefully I can get this new skill down easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment