Saturday, March 28, 2015

Reflection 5

This week for 20% time, I looked up tips on how to improve my braiding skills so that in the future, my braids would come out a lot cleaner and nicer. I actually learned a bunch of new things that I plan on using the next time I decide to braid my hair. For example, I learned that it's important to make sure that your hair and the hair you're braiding with are moisturized as this will make braiding much smoother and keep your hair healthy. I also learned that while making the braid tighter will help last longer, it is not always beneficial as it can also hair breakage. These, along with all the other things that I read, I think will help me get better at braiding. Next week, I may go back to practicing box braids (since I haven't done them in a while) but this time using the new information that I now know.

No comments:

Post a Comment