Sunday, March 15, 2015

2nd Semester Reflection #3

This week I made sauteed bananas with a tangy sweet cream. I found the dish relatively easy to make, as there were few ingredients and not many steps to take. However, I felt a significant sense of accomplishment: I made the dish almost entirely by myself (my mom just guided me with the sauteing), and I made a delicious, healthy dessert! I will use my sauteing skills again, and chances are (seeing how much I loved this dish) I will be making it many times again. I did notice that as I kept cooking, the more comfortable I felt - I'll need to be at ease cooking for this project to be successful! I believe I did very well this week because my dish was excellent and was also relatively nutritious compared to many other desserts. Since I've already made dinner and dessert, next week I'll be making an appetizer: "Warm Spinach and Artichoke Dip", which is made with low-fat cheese and light sour cream. After I make the dish, I'll figure out what I did well and what needs to be improved. Until then!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/warm-spinach-and-artichoke-dip-recipe.html






1 comment:

  1. Elie Krieger is great. She's a dietician, so her recipes tend to be very healthful!

    ReplyDelete