Monday, March 23, 2015

Reflection

This week, I was so busy so I didn't get that much time to work out. I think the only day was Sunday. I consumed myself in studying for competitions every spare second- friends were over my house until late every night, so I couldn't really hit the gym. Of course, I got a good workout in during Fitness, but this week did not go to waste for twenty percent time. I did indeed look up more workouts, trying to find a good program and sets of exercises to do once the past week has ended. Not only that though, I also recognized the importance of working out in my life. This week was entirely stressful with no output for the stress and no way to relax. I missed working out so much because it helped me go to sleep better, feel productive, and be healthy. My dreams mirrored this stress, and this withdrawal only emphasized the importance of following my gym routine. Also, aside from this, during fitness, we took a post-fitness assessment. Due to the combination of fitness class and gym, I've achieved some goals: running a mile in 8:22, doing 83 sit ups in two minutes, and doing 25 push ups in two minutes. Although not super impressive, I'm proud of the work I've put in to reach those goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment