Monday, March 30, 2015

Reflection 5

It took me all weekend to dig through my basement, then through my grandparents' attic, to find an old acoustic guitar I can bring to school to work with during my twenty percent time. I had to get it a new A string because that snapped. I have no idea how I even managed to replace it myself to be honest. As for my progress, I am still familiarizing myself with chords so I am switching back and forth between the volume lessons and the song lesson itself. Wish You Were Here requires me to know the E minor 7 chord, G chord, A 7 4 (major) chord, C major chord (open), D major, and A minor. I'm somewhat preoccupied that my second song, A Love Like War by All Time Low does not have a tutorial on CSGA, but I'm determined to go ahead with it because it will be dedicated to someone, just as Wish You Were Here will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment