Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekly Journal 3

         This week I did not get much time to work on my twenty percent time project. With tests, homework, and SAT's today, I simply was not able to get around to my project. However, I did work on it a little today. Today, I worked more on my first song and learned the E minor in the song that comes after D and I must say, I am having a really tough time. I have always struggled with using my hands for simple tasks, and now, I am presented with my most challenging one - transitioning chords. It is a struggle for me, but I know that with practice and time, I will make it. Also, I had a bit of trouble tuning my guitar today, which was upsetting for me because I thought I almost got the hang of it. What else to do but try harder, right? Therefore, next week I plan on working more on my song and at least try to become able to transition smoothly from G to C and then to D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment