Monday, March 16, 2015

Reflection 3

 I have had very little progress with the exercises. I've tried mastering them one by one, but an hour a night is not doing much for my progress, especially when my mind is on homework and other issues. I've realized there comes a level of dedication and time you must put into learning how to play an instrument. It would make sense why I never have. I am not sure if it is because I am currently at a low point, a debilitating mental state if you will, and haven't been looking out for my health that whenever I get around to playing the guitar, I am just having issues with fatigue. I will continue the exercises; however, if progress continues to be slow, I will just leap into learning how to play the two or three songs and finish up with the lyrics of my personally written song to be ready to set it to music.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear about this mental state you mention. Please let me know if you want to talk with me about it. As far as finding time for guitar, I imagine it has great potential to be a relaxation exercise, which sounds very much like something you could use.

    ReplyDelete