Sunday, March 22, 2015

Reflection 4

This week for my 20 percent project has been a normal one. A little practice and a little progress has been made. I can get 4-5 cascades in a row now if I'm really focused which is a lot better than what I was able to do before. I am pretty happy with this now becuase before I could barely get 1 or 2. So this has been a good 7 days. Also I've been trying to find a trick I'd be able to accomplish before my final presentation. I narrowed it down between doing 4 balls, yeah I know I can barely do 3. Or the other trick is after every cascade goingbg behind the back. I know that sounds really hard but I can already throws ball behind my back and catch it with the same hand ambidextrously (which means both hands). I don't really know where I got that from but I always did it in football practice so applying it to juggling won't be the hardest thing to do. Also next week relay will be over so I can practice even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment