Monday, March 30, 2015

Reflection 4&5

 I forgot to post for last week so I am going to do the one for last week and this week in one post.

For this week I didnt get much done overall towards my final goal. I was really busy throughout the week and didnt plan well so I didn't really find the time to practice any of my skills. This also worried me because I know if you dont practice for a week you could lose some of the skill you learned so I hope I still have it by next week. However, I did watch some videos of some drills to do in order to improve my juggling of the ball. Hopefully this next week I will do some more practice and maybe these videos will improve me.

For this week I got to practice my juggling and got my rainbow down. Juggling will help me with learning other tricks in the future so I really have to work on that more. The elastico which I believe I said I would start is somewhat difficult I really cannot do it unless I am standing still and only after a bunch of trys. I also watched videos this week to help me with everything except the rainbow because I don't really need to learn the other variations now when I can be practicing other skills and tricks. Also I was wrong I thought I would have lost my skill I still have it but it did take a bit of warming up before I was able to do it like before. Hopefully this next week I improve even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment