Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reflection 5

I personally feel as if this week was my least productive yet. While I did do many aerobic exercises like roller skating and a dance class at two in the morning for Relay For Life, I feel as if I didn't really accomplish anything. Yes, I worked out during class to cover strength and core training, but I don't really feel as if anything exciting happened this week. Due to many parties and family gatherings, we were never at a lack of food with all of the leftovers brought back. Therefore, I was not able to make the coconut chicken I wanted to cook. I also, sadly, did eat more sweets than usual, which truly makes me feel horrible. The only attempt I truly made was on Friday to create a healthier version of cinnamon buns, which turned out to be a disaster considering I was in a rush to attend Relay. I did realize, however, that my eating schedule has greatly improved. I only bring healthy snacks to school now, such as trail mix and greek yogurt. I have tried to eat more gluten-free products, and I do feel a bit better overall. I have also started implementing my "drink a bottle of water every class" goal. Hopefully, next week will be better, even though I will be extremely busy due to church related events. I have high hopes for the spring break week, and hopefully I can maintain a good workout schedule during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment