Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weekly Journal 5

         This week for my twenty percent time project, I did not spend as much time working on learning the song as I had hoped for. In class, I tried looking at the chords online, but struggled a little because the chords are for the more complicated way of learning how to play the song. As everyone knows, Relay for Life was on Friday night and ran through Saturday morning and due to the 12 hours of staying awake at school, I slept like a rock the entire morning on Saturday. Then in the evening, I had a Quinceañera to go to, therefore, I could not work much on my project all of Saturday either - the days on which I usually do. However, because my instructor, who is a close friend of mine, was also going to attend Relay for Life, I convinced him of bringing his guitar that way we could get a little practice in. I did not play much, and I did not get far, but it was fun. 
Another unfortunate thing is that I do not think that I will get much work done this week either being that I will be leaving for Mexico Thursday morning and will not have WiFi while I am gone. 
I hope to find time before I leave, and if so, my plan will be to keep working on my song and hopefully make more progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment