Sunday, March 22, 2015

Reflection IV: The One With a New Blog !!

I received a suggestion this week that I should start a new blog to track my progress, and so I did. You can find it here: http://twentypercent15-cat.blogspot.com/
So this week I have:

  • worked out a bunch (mainly cardio, because I don't own my own weights)
  • persuaded my younger brother to run with me (yay!)
  • logged my food and fitness every day (honestly very proud of this because I'm usually forgetful)
  • gained one pound (that is totally okay)
  • realized that I drink a lot of tea
So much work. I am actually proud. As of this morning, all of my measurements are the same. A friend of mine told me that I should start seeing results in 8 weeks, the people closest to me in 10 weeks, and everyone else 12 weeks. So in two months I should be one happy sunflower.

I'm gonna go now and update the other blog. Have a nice week, lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to start the blog! - The design and layout of the type is fantastic

    ReplyDelete