Monday, March 16, 2015

Reflection III

This week for 20% time I continued the animation program on Khan. It is beginning to be much more interesting and fun. Using new pieces of code make blocks and stuff float across the screen or set something to disappear and re-appear when the the mouse is clicked. Although it doesn't sound like much it is actually entertaining. However, I still have quite got down the quickness of setting the parameters for an object so it is how I want it. Meaning, its not like there is a grid or something so I'm basically blindly entering the parameters for a block or an ellipse. So in general I think my 20% project is going along pretty well so far. I can't wait until I am able to quickly and easily create objects, also I am able to color objects now as well. For next week I think I am just continue on my current path and once I finish the program, hopefully find something new in the awesome world of coding.

1 comment:

  1. How neat that you're seeing progress and having the ability make things happen!

    ReplyDelete