Sunday, March 29, 2015

Reflection IV & V

     I have put these two reflections together because two weeks ago I didnt really do anything or make any progress because I was very busy with other projects. However, that did not stop me from doing a lot this week.
     This week for 20% time I decided to slow down with learning new stuff because it is beginning to get very difficult with remembering different codes and instead I went back to an old lesson and began writing a spin-off program for it. Meaning I started from a blank program and began coding a picture. However doing so is very hard and takes very long so it does not look very good...yet. I am trying to make a bird out of basic shapes but it is difficult to put the objects where you want them. Luckily, it is very fun because I use FILL commands to color objects and I can do stuff like make eyes using the POINT code. So yea, so far it is fun. Thats all I have to say for this week.
     Next week I plan to significantly improve on the program and hopefully finish it. I hope to start new stuff after Spring break.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew

    This sounds like an interesting project. What language are you using?

    Mr Cowell
    A teacher in Beijing, China

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew

    This sounds like an interesting project. What language are you using?

    Mr Cowell
    A teacher in Beijing, China

    ReplyDelete