Friday, March 27, 2015

Reflection 5

This week, like predicted, I did not have time to do any research or actual yoga. Although, I think I needed a method to de-stress this week with all the assignments that were due. I really wanted to do something for my 20% time, but with the hectic schedule this week it was impossible.
I plan to start doing yoga asanas this weekend and continuing with that throughout the entire week, as well as spring break. Yoga asanas are the actual yoga posses that you would most likely picture in your mind when thinking of yoga. There is still a lot of breathing and meditation involved, but now you're focusing more on what you're doing. I think this will be a good escape from this week's rough schedule and maybe I'll be more inclined to do yoga everyday depending on my experience with it.
For the yoga poses I planned on reading how to do them from the website, but it was suggested that I watch a video which is probably better to follow. I'm really excited to finally start the physical part of this project, especially with track season starting. Yoga will definitely aid me in stretching after practice, as well as relaxing me as the school year comes to an end.

1 comment:

  1. A wise man once said the less time you have, the more time you need to meditate and practice yoga...Good luck with your 20% project

    ReplyDelete