Friday, March 27, 2015

Reflection 3 - Quickie

So, I tried out a quick edit recently, I used a picture of a river from online:


and I used it to fill in some of the water in the original picture. I had about half an hour to do this, finished in about ten to fifteen minutes. It was a quick job, but I'm fairly happy with it.

Most of the quality is thanks to the camera, and the fact that the lights weren't too much of a pain. It looks a bit rocky, but I also edited a few plants in the back to where you can see a walkway and garbage can/ light thing. 

I hope to do some fire edits or the like soon, so I'm going to start researching that. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a really cool idea. Impressive job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have the two photos to compare and contrast. I especially like how you took out the trash can. Great job.

    ReplyDelete